Friday, February 17, 2012

meat

HEY GS!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT EPISODE OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH LET ME JUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY THOUGHTS:
*The flashback!!!!!!!
*I think it was probably season 3 because well you'd think 4 years ago from season 7 would be season 3 if you were not thinking about it that much and like doing the math. Also they were talking about finding Lilith and that is a thing they wanted to do in season 3. Well Sam still wanted to do that in season 4 but not Dean so much, mostly Sam and Ruby were on that project.
*Also in season 4 Sam could torture and exorcise demons without physically hurting the victims so you'd think if it was season 4 Sam would have made some attempt to do that.
*It's me, Lilith! I love Lilith, it's too bad she's dead but she had to die in order to bring us...
*LUCIFER!!!!!!!!! Oh man the times we had with Lucifer in that episode were so great. I feel the kind of stuff that were happening in the beginning of the episode with Lucifer complaining and stuff and making a few comments here and there until Sam pressed on his scar is the kind of stuff that has been happening for most of the season.
*Sam working together with Lucifer was so great! That time when they were talking about something idk like when they were looking for Dean was just so crazy and beautiful.
*Lucifer's tongue.
*When Lucifer was like "he said shut up" or whatever.
*Everything about Sam and Lucifer.
*That time when Sam and Dean were sleeping and then they woke up was really great idk why it was in there but I loved it.
*Oh man the tragic gay love of a demon and serial killer. Beautiful.
*Pretty much everything in this episode was amazing.
*Sam threatening the woman and Lucifer loving it. That was good to me.
*And the ending was great.
*Even though the fire looked kind of fake that was fine. Well it was mostly fine because. Like. It was fake. So it doesn't have to look real.
*When those people were banging their heads on the tables in the library that was how I was feeling through that whole episode because it was so great.
*There were a couple times where I was like oh man I am psychic like just seconds before the demon was summoned I was like "what if the demon comes and just possesses someone else?" and then it did.
*Also right before the dog was killed I was like "what happened to the dog?" Oh man, I shouldn't have asked.
*I wanted Sam and Dean to take in the dog and it would pee on Cass and they would feed it jerky.
*I am so excited for the next episode!!!!! Although I still don't know what its about. Well I'm mostly excited for this one part in the promo and just basically for Sam to go really crazy but I guess I don't know if that will be in episode 16 or 17 so.
*Blehhhhhhhhh three weeks though how will I live?

Day 17 - Favorite AU

Um Gob what I meant by this was actually favorite AU in an episode.

Well my favorite was probably also "The End" future because Lucifer!Sam and brother feelings.



OH BY THE WAY I LEARNED HOW TO SIGN "BROTHER" IN ASL AND NOW I CAN EXPRESS ALL OF MY SUPERNATURAL FEELS IN A SIMPLE GESTURE!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment