Monday, February 20, 2012

chicken pot pie

Hey gs.

Well there's not that much to say.

Sam and Dean's love. That's all we need in life.

Today I did...nothing. Well, I did homework actually. And I watched one and a half episodes of the Supernatural marathon on TNT.

Bleh tomorrow I have school. I wonder how many days I have left until spring break. Actually I'm going to check when my spring break is right now.

Wow it starts March 12 that's the same day that Jared's baby is due. Both of those events will happen before the next Supernatural episode so.

I wonder what ep they're filming now.

Ho hum nothing much to say.

Well maybe there will be something to say later.

Nope still nothing to say.

Except I just saw a really cool picture of a pool. I want to go swimming.

k

i

t

t

e

n

s

Day 20 - Why do these people assume Sam and Dean are gay?


Couldn't say.

No comments:

Post a Comment