Monday, February 27, 2012

brand new tri

heyyy gs.

okay so today was the first day of my new trimester and i thought all my new classes were going to really suck but they actually aren't too bad!!! they all seem like pretty nice teachers and in 3 of my classes i will be able to listen to music on my ipod while i work and in 2 i will be using computers and in 1 i will be playing music so i am pretty happy with them. plus in all of my classes except one i have a bunch of friends which will make my day more enjoyable!

so...
it has come to this...

i don't think i should have to be punished and post twice every day because i literally had no way of posting on our blog once i left at like 6 in the morning and i reminded cm like three times to post for me and he just dropped the ball.

oh okay well i actually i just read hob's post. tyt gs!!!!

oops it looks like i'm still behind one day in the game. well i'll fix that right now.

Day 26 - Favorite Wincest scene
probably them buying each other gifts at the end of the christmas ep.

Day 27 - What character do you want to bake cookies for?
I want to bake some cookies for Sam and Dean! And also maybe a pie to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment