Friday, February 10, 2012

meatballs

Hey gs!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED THAT EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some of my thoughts:
*Having clips from season 2 in the beginning was so beautiful and special.
*Everything in the ep was so adorable.
*Especially Sam.
*Like. Being afraid of clowns.
*And when has was being a bad!cop.
*Yes that was great.
*And the sparkles.
*And getting the slinky for Dean.
*Oh man that end scene was so perfect.
*I don't have any complaints about this ep I loved it.
*Dean didn't even do anything to annoy me although I can't believe little Dean would ditch little Sam at that place.
*Oh man that one time when Dean was like "Sammy" that was gold to me.
*Those clowns were really scary though.
*Who would not be afraid of those clown to be honest.
*Also the shark in the ball pit! That creeped me out!
*I thought this ep was a good mix of funny, scary, and emotional. Even though I do usually like not funny episodes.
*I guess Dean has given up on being straight.
*Omg the next episode kjdsljdlsgjdslgjdslgjdsj Lucifer is my homie and ldskgjldsjgs demons give me all the demons and crazy Sam aslkjgsdlgjdslgjsotuw09ejlstowiegjlsjglsdjglsdjglsdjgldsghoeilsdj

Well there's nothing else to say, really.

Day 10 - Best season for Sam's hair

Season 7 because every episode I am impressed with the beauty and wonder that is Sam's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment