Thursday, February 2, 2012

cat ball

Hey gs!

I'm bored so I'm going to answer these questions using Supernatural episode titles!

Are you a male or female?:
The Girl Next Door
Describe yourself: Something Wicked
How do you feel: Dead in the Water
If you could go anywhere where would you go?: Home
Your favorite form of transportation: Jump the Shark
Your best friend is: Bloody Mary
What’s the weather like: Red Sky at Morning
Favorite time of day: Two Minutes to Midnight
If your life was a TV show, it would be called: Sympathy for the Devil
What is life to you: Death's Door
Your fear: Bugs
Describe where you currently live: Hell House
What is the best advice you have to give: Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Thought for the Day: It's a Terrible Life
How I would like to die: Roadkill
My soul’s present condition: Point of No Return
My Motto: Abandon All Hope

Well that was fun!

I finished my fic! Bleh it's not that great though oh well.

Is Hob gonna post even?

Bleh I'm so bored of this prediction comparison thing luckily soon it will be over and I can be like remember when I did that thing where I compared my predictions of how like two weeks of days would turn out each day and no one cared about it and everyone just pretended it was happening.

Remember that?

Okay well.

EXPECTATIONS: Just okay, not great.

REALITY: Sure.

WOW THAT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 2 - Favorite villain



This glorious creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment