Saturday, February 25, 2012

chicken and artichokes

Hey gs!

What is up!?!?!

Today I did homework all day!

Tomorrow I need to do more homework!

This is a picspam of Sam's pink shirt because mo claimed that Sam never wore pink.











Day 25 - Most badass scene

Well I could not tell you what the MOST badass scene is but this one comes to mind since I was watching On The Head Of A Pin last night and Sam is pretty badass in the scene where he kills Alastair.

I mean he just like slips in there, nobody even sees him come in, and then suddenly he's using telekinesis on Alastair and then he just tortures him and doesn't even blink.

You know he rescues Dean and Cass in this scene and no one ever thanks him so.

But seriously the way he just says like "Now I can kill" is really badass.


Man this is a weird post because first I talked about how Sam wears pink and then I talked about how badass he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment