Tuesday, January 31, 2012

all cats break loose

Hey gs!

Wow I forgot I still had to post for a while there but luckily there is still about two hours left so we're good. That would be really glug of me to not post on the last day of the month and ruin this perfect month of posting!

I could really go for Inception right now!!!!

Bleh Karl spoiled me a little bit for Supernatural he is no longer my friend.

I love kitties!

So... I still don't have enough questions and neither of you have given me any so how about we just skip the game today and then tomorrow we'll start our new game on the first day of the month. Always I was thinking about it and it would be better to have all of the questions posted in the month that most of them are going to be answered in because then when you're looking for the next question you don't have to click on that little arrow to open the January posts to find the right posts.

Bleh today was kind of a bad day. Also this week is going so slow. Oh, almost forgot to check my predictions.

EXPECTATIONS: About the same as today was because all Tuesdays are the same.
REALITY: Oh darnitall I don't remember what last Tuesday was like. I will have to read this post now. Welp there is not that much information in it actually except that it sucked so accurate I guess.

Wow Hob no more of that bleh bleh bleh thing with all those spaces just to make your post as long as your foot. That is cheating I would say.

I super can't wait for Friday. Except I keep remembering how this is going to be like at least the third Dean episode in a row and its putting me down.

Oh I saw a thing that said that Jared actually won't miss any episodes but I don't know if that is accurate. Although I'm sure even if that's true those three episodes will still be glug because they will probably all be about Dean and Cas anyway.

Ho hum.

This fic I am writing is taking me quite a while even though I've been working on it constantly these past couple of days. I wrote a lot today but not enough... I've pretty much been putting writing this fic higher up on my list of importance than any homework including this huge glug confusing history paper I need to write. Maybe I should try to get an extension on that because I haven't even started wow and this fic is more important. Although I have never gotten an extension before on anything so I don't know how it works. Well I could ask Abraham because she gets extensions all the darn time. But bleh if I got an extension until say Monday then I know I will put off writing the whole darn thing until the weekend and I'll have to spend all of Sunday working on it. I don't know.

Oh dammit am I supposed to take the bus to the community center tomorrow I don't know.

Nelson is a huge glug to me and I just hate everything because okay I had to memorize this huge long glug thing and he keeps making me do it and then he's like great can you do it again tomorrow and then I'm like wow no thank you then I have to make sure I don't forget it for another day and I just want to let it slide out of my brain to make room for more important things but no.

Okay no one cares about my problemos but that's pretty much this whole post.

The other day a spider was on my bookshelf and then I was like "okay girl just kill it." And then I got my paper towel clump and tried to smush it in there but IT ESCAPED!!! AND IT WENT BEHIND MY BOOKSHELF AND NOW I FEAR IT IS BACK THERE PLANNING ITS REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I pretty much feel like crying every time I go in there and I will never get a good night's sleep until that spider is dead or out of the country.

Today a fuse blew or something at school in the west campus and the power went out and that was great because we took naps and no one could see us napping.

SO MANY WORDS!!!!! Fun!!!!

That's all gs because no game remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment