Saturday, January 28, 2012

hollywood cat

Hey gs!

Well here is a picspam of a cute thing that I like called matching bros.




























Adorable!

Okay time to see how psychic I am.

EXPECTATIONS: Really boring.

REALITY: Yes, exactly. Nothing but boredom in my life.

Bleh my back hurts so much I blame this chair.

Gob can I just say that no one really cares if you start re-watching episodes. Everyone rewatches episodes except for you so that is not going to shock anyone.

Haha okay its time to play the relate a random song to Supernatural game. Oh man this song that I got is so perfect.

Okay its "Back Against the Wall" by Cage the Elephant. Hopefully you gs know this song.

Okay well this song is obviously from the pov of all of the monsters and stuff that Sam and Dean hunt. It's like they take turns singing the lines okay.

They're like singing about Sam and Dean hunting them.

Shapeshifter: Tonight I'll have a look and try to find my face again

Ghost: Buried beneath this house my spirit screams and dies again

Demon: Outback a monster wears a cloak of Persian leather

Vampire: Behind the TV screen I've fallen to my knees

Demon: I said you got me where you want me again and I can't turn away

Vampire: I'm hangin' by a thread and I'm feelin' like a fool

Ghost: I'm stuck here in between the shadows of my yesterday

Shapeshifter: I wanna get away, I need to get away

Vampire: Blanket of silence makes me wanna sink my teeth in deep

Ghost: Burn all the evidence, a fabricated disbelief

Demon: Pull back the curtains took a look into your eyes

Shapeshifter: My tongue has now become a platform for your lies

Vampire: Now you know, yeah you got my back against the wall

Ghost: Oh God, I ain't got no other place to hide

Demon: Chained down like a sittin' duck just waitin' for the fall

Shapeshifter: You know, yeah you got my back against the wall

Ghost: Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves

Vampire: A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea

Demon: The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand

Shapeshifter: Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

Ahaha that's just funny to me.

Okay gs.

Day 28 - Your favorite season finale

Doi doi doi

No comments:

Post a Comment