Tuesday, January 24, 2012

houses of the cats

Hey gs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey happy birthday, Dean!!!! Wow 33 that is old!!!!!

Bleh today sucked and tomorrow is going to suck even more. Okay here are my predictions for how the days will be leading up to the next Supernatural episode.

Tomorrow: Bleh the worst day ever.
Thursday: Not as bad as Wednesday but still super glug.
Friday: It won't be great but overall the best day of the week.
Saturday: Really boring.
Sunday: Boring and also it will suck more than Saturday.
Monday: Really glug but better than the last Monday (yesterday)
Tuesday: About the same as today was because all Tuesdays are the same.
Wednesday: Way better than tomorrow will be but also super boring.
Thursday: Just okay, not great.
Friday: The best day in a long time but still not a great day.

Well that is a glum outlook. Should I compare how the day went everyday to my predictions? Well we will see if I do that.

Gob your post was not longer than your foot unless you have had some sort of foot reduction surgery. If you have than whoa that is commitment, bro.

Gob also another thing your last post really irked me because I hate when people compare their relationship with their siblings with Sam and Dean's relationship saying it is similar or it reminds them of that. I have never seen a relationship between brothers or siblings or really anyone that is anything like what Sam and Dean have. Now, I guess I don't know yours and Seth's relationship as well as you do but I have witnessed it and I'm pretty sure
*You aren't codependent like Sam and Dean are. You don't constantly put Seth's needs over your own or vice versa.
*You don't need to be in each other's spaces. You can be away from Seth and not feel the need to constantly talk about him. You can both function on your own.
*If either of you died you wouldn't sacrifice yourself to save your brother. Or you wouldn't destroy your humanity on a revenge mission or lose yourself trying to fulfill his last wish.
*Either of you could go off and do your own thing and the other wouldn't feel betrayed.
*It's not "you and him against the world."
*You can keep secrets from each other and not go crazy with guilt.
*You are not each other's everything. You have other relationships -- parents, other siblings, friends, etc. Not all of those positions are filled by your brother.
*Oh, and you're not gay for each other.

So if I'm wrong, if all of these things are actually true, then okay. You can be the Winchesters. Congratulations and I hope you and your soul-mate Seth will be really happy together in your shared heaven.

WOW THAT WAS KIND OF MEAN SORRY GOB!!!

Anyway.

Okay wait

Haha omg I just stared at the screen for like a minute trying to remember how to spell "wait" because "weight" was not right. Omg and then I tried to spell "stared" like "staired"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

HOMONYMS ARE HARD!!!!

Alright but what was I going to say?

Oh yeah well I had this cute idea called can we re-do the wedding episode even though I liked it and possibly also re-do this seasons time travel episode and squish them into one episode where Sam and Dean go back in time and go to their parents wedding? Because Mary and John are a great ship to me sometimes and I was thinking they probably had a cute little wedding. And what I thought the wedding ep would be was Sam and Dean just going to a wedding. That is really what I wanted. But they don't have any friends that are deeply in love and whatnot. Except their folks. But their folks are dead. And they got married before Sam and Dean were born I think. So that's where the time travel comes in. But it would just be so cute like. Sam and Dean. Being these little guys in the back of the church like in that one episode where they're at a wedding but its not a very good wedding. And can nothing go wrong in this episode its just Mary and John being cute with each other and loving each other and marrying the shit out of each other and Sam and Dean being these little guys and they just don't know what to do because they are happy and sad and conflicted feelings but also these funny little guys because time travel and weddings? And can both Sam and Dean dance with Mary and then dance with each other? They would just be these little guys okay.

Wow this is a pretty long and okay post. I've been in kind of a bad mood all day again but at least I got my history project done so that's one good thing. Except tomorrow will suck. I feel like I already went over this though.

Oh wait isn't it Jessica's birthday too!?!?!? Hahaha I wonder how old she is!!! I mean how old she would be. Let's see... 28!!! Nice!

Day 24 - An episode you wish never happened

Well there have been a few episodes that I haven't liked that much but if I could wish away one episode I think I would rather wish away something I wish wasn't part of canon rather than just an episode I didn't enjoy. So I'm going to have to go with "I Believe the Children Are Our Future."

To be honest I hated that episode. I thought it was really stupid and I hated that kid and I don't understand why he exists. And why couldn't they have killed him instead of just making him disappear in a way that makes you think he will be back but then in reality never mention him again. To be honest I don't see why the demons made him when they already had the special children for their apocalypse. So yeah I wish it had never happened because it doesn't make sense and I hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment