Wednesday, January 25, 2012

born under a bad cat

Hey gs.

Well what is there to say really?

Well okay actually now we can compare how my day was to how I predicted it would be yesterday.

EXPECTATIONS: Bleh the worst day ever.

REALITY: Yup, pretty much.

Okay I'm just really not in the mood to post right now.

Okay Hob it was like oh man Better Open the Door I can do that one because some of the parts really remind me of Supernatural but then I was like nah too hard because there's all these random words that actually can not be related at all. Like there is no one named Matt. Or Kate. Well except that one vampire in season 1 was named Kate. But there's no one named Liz. There is someone named Frank though but he is irrelevant to me.

And then I was trying to find a song but every song that came up was either worthless, too easy, or you glugs don't know it.

This is just a bad day.

What even is good in this life with no Supernatural?

Bleh.

Okay this post is sucking and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Help we're spiraling out of control!!!

You know what also sucked was most of these poems I heard today. Okay I will write a poem and it will be better than all of those.

Roses are red
Also blood
Lucifer is a kitty

Day 25 - Something that you wish happened but didn’t

Pretty much... a lot of things. But here are two:

1. Sam saving Dean from hell.
2. Lucifer helping Sam and Dean at some point in season 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment