Sunday, January 8, 2012

cat 666

Hey gs!!!!!!

Okay I will answer Hob's qs.

First q: By loving each other.

Second q: I don't know! I just don't think that time.
Probably:
Look at that. It is just raining on his face.

Okay I'm in a way better mood than I was yesterday so I will say some stuff.

Wait there was something I was going to say to Gob. Oh yeah. Gob, you are stupid because by the time season 7 has finished spring break will be gone and done with. Also you don't need an excuse to rewatch Supernatural. You can rewatch any episodes you want any time you like!

Like last night I watched "The Kids are Alright" except I skipped all the parts that didn't have Sam and so it took me like ten minutes. You know, in that episode Sam single-handedly solves the case, kills the MOTW, finds out stuff about his destiny AND researches ways to save Dean from his deal all in about ten minutes, while Dean wastes the rest of the episode palling around with Lisa and Ben.

It's kind of interesting actually because it reminded me of "Adventures in Babysitting" and it seems like there is a actually a theme going on throughout all of the seasons where Sam interacts less and less with people in meaningful ways while Dean makes more human connections. Like in "Skin" Dean apparently doesn't have any friends and Sam remarks "you're kind of anti-social." Well that was season 1. The tables have sort of turned and it wouldn't be out of place for Dean to say something along those lines to Sam in season 7, seeing as Sam just wants to kill things and Dean has been the one connecting with people.

On a more serious note I love cats.

Also okay I already told Hob about this and maybe Gob saw it but I have more to say about it so. Okay a great idea for an upcoming episode would be to have Sam and Dean accidentally get handcuffed together. And yeah I know they can pick locks but I don't know they could be supernaturally locked or something. But it would be so great because they wouldn't be able to spend any time apart the whole episode. That would be marvelous because there have been too many episodes lately where they are apart doing their own thing and that just does not work for me. And okay Sam would keep pulling on the handcuffs to rub his scar and Dean would finally notice that he does that and comment on it. And Dean wouldn't be able to do some weird secret smile while Sam isn't looking. And they would have to shower together. This is a really good idea.

Okay the game.

Day 8 - Your favorite Sam crying scene

Wow there are so many times to choose from! How will I ever!?!??!

Well, I usually like when the Winchesters cry over each other, but I think my favorite Sam crying scene is actually the end of "Houses of the Holy." That is just so sad I want to punch things. Wow I can't even post a pic of it because whenever I look at the screencaps from that scene I was to murder children.

But seriously I love that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment