Saturday, January 21, 2012

dog traveler

hey gs!!!!!!!!!

sorry para no picspam in this post. i spent all my un-lazy juice making a piccie. here it is:



wow what a beaut. it took 100 years to make

who loves little kitties?

today one scratched me

well what is there to say? when i close my eyes i see photoshop. when sam and dean close their eyes they see each other. and when they open their eyes.

ok here's actually a picspam of things in my room that i can snap a pic of from my bed

some lotion:


a heater:


season 4:


a great book:



fanfiction:


sam and dean:


a ceiling:


dean again:


a cool magazine:


a pillow:


i think we can conclude frm this that everthing in life is either supernatural or a snoozer

well here's that game

Day 21 - Your favorite character entrance

my fav character entrance is dean's character entrance. he's like this little guy who runs in and kisses his brother! that is so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment