Monday, January 9, 2012

nightcat

Hey gs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I was feeling really down because I saw the promo pics for the next ep and there was not even one of Sam but then I saw a spoiler for an upcoming ep and it made me really happy! Icqcme for that ep! But I can for the next one blehhhh.

The People's Choice Awards are on Wednesday at 8 on CBS and hopefully Supernatural will win best network drama or whatever. Hob and I are probably going to watch that so if it doesn't win that will be really disappointing.

Today was really bleh because I had a bunch of boring classes. Hopefully tomorrow will be better because I only have one class really and its a writing workshop which I usually enjoy actually for some reason.

Wow the first semester is almost over that is so crazy. After this semester there I only have one semester left of high school!

Okay the argument. Personally I think tears in eyes should be included.

But anyway.

Home:


Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things:


1. shadow
2. all hell breaks loose part 2
3. wendigo
4. in my time of dying
5. everybody loves a clown
6. croatoan
7. houses of the holy
8. heart
9. what is and what should never be
10. fresh blood
11. a very supernatural christmas
12. mystery spot
13. no rest for the wicked
14. free to be you and me
15. home
16. children shouldn't play with dead things

Dean: 15
Sam: 16

SO FAR!!!

Okay the game!

Day 9 - Your favorite Dean death scene

Hmmm there are not that many to chose from!

Okay my favorite is from "Dark Side Of The Moon" when both Sam and Dean are shot by hunters! It's so sad but also great and I love it. Like Dean's face when he's looking at Sam's dead body and telling the hunters to kill him too. And then he wakes up in heaven and he's with little Sammy. That is so emotional for me. Wow that is a great scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment