Sunday, January 1, 2012

just posting 5 minutes before midnight

Wow this is my first post of 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's crazy that we've done 452 posts on here. That's like almost 500! Well let's hope this year will be awesome and not totally suck like our minimal posting last year did.

Oh yeah, I thought of a possible addition to the rules. We would have to comment and leave a short response on all of each others posts like we did some of the time our first year of posting. Or maybe it could just be a rule that when questions are asked you have to respond to them before the end of the week. Because like sometimes in my posts I ask a question or for an opiniom on something and it goes unnoticed.
What do you gs think about that?

That reminds me, idk why that poll didn't work but the result was a tie between taking a pic of me every day and a pic of outside every day of the year so I'm probably going to do both!!


Day 1 - Favorite Character

Dean because he is just this awesome guy and I wish I had an older brother just like him.


No comments:

Post a Comment