Sunday, January 22, 2012

cat things

HEY GS!!!

This picspam is entitled Sam and Dean encounter the mysterious liquid known to some as "water."

Yes, see sometimes Sam and Dean like to look at bodies of water.




Yup, nothing going on here except Deano and Bob looking at some water.





They like to be near water.

Sometimes they even like to interact with water.

Sometimes Dean hates water.

And sometimes water hates Dean.

And sometimes it makes him dirty.


Sometimes they even like to drink water.



Sometimes they encounter and utilize a special kind of water -- holy water.





Also sometimes holy water is splashed or poured on them.





Occasionally Sam and Dean like to use water a special cleaning purpose known as a shower.


I would like everyone to pay special attention to that last picture and the fact that Dean showered with the amulet on.

Sometimes Sam and Dean are caught in the rain.





Or snow.

Sometimes Sam encounters sinks.









And sometimes they go swimming!







Well that's all! You will never again doubt the fact that Sam and Dean are very experienced with this fine liquid.

Okay let me see if there's anything to respond to.

*I quite like that cat.

That's all I guess.

Bleh I do not want this week to occur.

Bleh its like you think you can just cruise along until the next ep but you cannot. Okay here is a list of things that will happen before the next ep:
*Two big history projects will be due.
*The fic I'm writing will be due.
*The month will change.
*Another Friday will come and go with no Supernatural.
*I will have to go to the dentist.
*So many glug things.

Bleh just looking at that list makes me want to puke on everything.

Haha I was about to play the pick a random song and relate it to Supernatural but then the random song that itunes chose was SO PERFECT for Sam/Lucifer that I need to make a fanmix.

And then I realized I don't really have time for that game anyway.

So I'll just play the game.

Haha its this hilarious song though.

Okay the game.

Day 22 - Your favorite minor character

Well to be quite honest Lucifer is probably my favorite character after Sam and I think he would be considered a minor character so.

He's just this little guy and he's so awesome and everything he says is adorable and he loves Sam and I love him whether he is Nick!Lucifer or Sam!Lucifer.


No comments:

Post a Comment