Wednesday, January 4, 2012

cat traveler

Hey gs!!!!!!!!!

Nothing that fun for this post sorry.

Okay I will tell you about my day. I went to school. It was a snooze and a half. I painted an ice cream truck and now it looks really bad. I chilled. I watched some stuff. I ate tofu.

Okay let's see what I can respond to. Although I pretty much want to quit this responding thing since neither of you fools seem to do it.

But okay.

Gob idg what you mean by new layout. It all looks the same for me. Although the layout for gmail changed for me even though I was trying to avoid it and now I hate it and I made it green but that's not working out for me so I want to die.
No I have not seen that.

Okay that is enough of that.

ICQCME for Supernatural on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be so great to have new episodes and also the next one looks like it will be pretty great!!!!!

Okay now the game. Sorry this blog post is so boring.

Day 3 - Your least favorite season
My least favorite season is also season 6. I didn't not like it but it just didn't seem as good as the others and there were a few story lines that weren't that interesting to me. Like the whole thing about Cass I really didn't care for. And I thought the Mother of All thing ended too abruptly and how it ended made the whole thing worthless. There were some good episodes though, like Frontierland. And I loved Soulless Sam. But all in all, this season ranks the lowest fr me out of all of the seasons.

It does feature probably my favorite hug though!

Para out.

No comments:

Post a Comment