Thursday, January 12, 2012

something cat

Hey gs!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow today is only Thursday. It seems like this week should be over its so long. It also seems like I have said this pretty much everyday but what can you do.

Wow I am so mad that the Js didn't get invited to the PCAs. I want to slaughter everyone. I can't even express my rage. They are just these little guys. They must have been so sad.

Wow I just started two paragraphs with wow accidentally. Well actually three.

I don't have much to say really.

Today mother waked halfway across Caribou for a napkin and didn't see that there were napkins right behind her.

Wow Gob just posted and it was another glug post. If this continues he should be slaughtered. Gob, you would only have another half an hour to post. Being able to stay up late really wouldn't have mattered much. You should have started your post earlier anyway.

Also I hope you have to go to school tomorrow. Education is important, little boy.

Okay so the argument. One of the screencap places wasn't working today so I'm only going to do what I've found so far through Nightmare.

Should I say what eps these are from? Well I guess I should.

Pilot:

Wendigo:

Home:

Asylum:

Faith:

Nightmare:

Well there are probably more in these eps but this is what I've found so far. By the way, Hob, I added the counter to our blog so just update it for Dean each time.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. Have I mentioned that this week seems so long?

Day 12 - Your favorite funny scene

Gob you realize that scene isn't really part of the show, right? Also he wasn't singing he was lip-syncing for his life.

Okay well I don't know if its my favorite but this scene is great.


Bear: Why am I here?
Little girl: For tea parties!
Bear: Tea parties?! Is that all there is?!?!

Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment