Friday, January 27, 2012

cat kill

Hey gs.

So.

EXPECTATIONS: It won't be great but overall the best day of the week.

REALITY: Well it definitely wasn't great but I guess there were a few good things so probably the best day of the week but a lot of it sucked to I don't know.

Okay is it just me or does it feel way later than it is.

Wow today my teacher was like "Today has been a really long week. Probably next week will be really long too." I fear Nelson and I are becoming One.

Okay what else to say really? Well the good news is that there is just the one more week until Supernatural. The bad news is that there was no new Supernatural and everything sucks.

Okay I just saw a super beautiful piece of fanart made by the person I'm writing a fic for and it reminded me that I need to work on that.

Uuuuuuum

Tomorrow will have a better post hopefully.

Oh Hob posted.

G STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS BEFORE I POST THEM OKAY THAT IS MY WORST FEAR STOP DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Gob posted too.

I'm going to have to reject that proposal because I don't really want to rewatch all of season 7. But jeez Gob there's nothing stopping you from rewatching episodes by yourself...

Day 27 - Your favorite season intro episode

Doiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


No comments:

Post a Comment