Friday, January 6, 2012

catman

Hey gs.

Well I'm glad Supernatural is back except that episode wasn't my favorite and the next episode doesn't look that interesting.

Okay but I would like us to talk more about the Supernatural episodes as we watch them so I'll say some thoughts I recall having.

*I don't really see why Dean had to be so annoying and mean.
*I mean to Sam, not that girl.
*Also I hated that girl.
*I mean Dean was actually ignoring Sam. Purposely.
*Why does Dean act like he was the only one who cared about Bobby?
*Why wouldn't it be their job to call Bobby's contacts, seeing as they were the ones who saw him die and people like that annoying girl probably depend on Bobby for emergencies.
*Sam was so cute when he was being attacked.
*Also when he was tied up.
*And when that g was sucking his blood.
*And when he was snuggling up in the car.
*My favorite part was when he was taunting that g to get her to drink his blood instead.
*I bet Sam always wondered what it felt like to have your blood sucked seeing as he has sucked so much blood.
*How is Sam supposed to feel about Dean supporting that girl wanting to go to college when he never got that support?
*Dean looked like a fool at the end.
*When Sam was mourning Jessica Dean told him his anger was going to destroy him and he needed to focus on what was in front of him instead of obsessing over revenge. Why is Dean constantly a hypocrite?
*I miss Lucifer.

Okay what even happened to the game? I blame Hob because I just looked at her post to see what the question was. We were supposed to be on day 5 yesterday.

Day 5 - Your favorite episode

I know its an angsty episode, but my favorite is "When the Levee Breaks." I know this from the fact that I've only seen it once. Well there are more of those, but when I think of this episode I think oh man when I watch that episode again its going to be a sweet sweet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment