Thursday, January 19, 2012

no cat

Hey gs!

Well I was going to do a quick picspam of Sam and Dean's matching tattoos but apparently Hob is doing one of Dean's tattoo that matches Sam's so I guess I will just do one of Sam's tattoo that matches Dean's.

Okay there's this first time that is nice.

Here's a cool close up that is handy.

Here's another WHOA DEAN IS LIKE STARING AT SAM'S CHEST LIKE HELLO

Here is another time. Oh man what does Lucifer think of this tattoo I wonder.

Here is a glorious time.

And here is a time that was really hard to get a pic of so this pic sucks.


Nice!

Bleh tomorrow is Friday but no Supernatural I hate this hiatus.

Bleh this chair is so uncomfortable too.

I don't have much for this post sorry.

Why do I always feel like Gob hates the blog though?

Okay I guess today is a day of peace so no argument.

Can everyone stop using the we love chicken salad tag? That doesn't even make sense.

Day 19 - Your favorite SPN song

I don't really get this question.

Okay I want to say this question means like your favorite use of a song in a scene but THAT IS SO HARD!!!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

Okay one that is really good to me is White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane in "Hunted."

No comments:

Post a Comment