Thursday, January 26, 2012

cat tales

Hey gs

Ho hum conditions haven't improved at all there is still nothing in this world to be said.

Okay continuing in my comparisons of my predictions...

EXPECTATIONS: Not as bad as Wednesday but still super glug.

REALITY: Yeah, I would say.

Ho hum

Ho hum ho hum a pirates life for me.

Okay lets see what people have said that I can respond to:

*Gob I still disagree with you about that relationship with Seth thing but I don't want to get into that because whenever I think about it annoys me.

Well I guess that's pretty much all.

Wait Gob just posted so maybe there will be something.

*Well glum posts are fine for me because my life it glum and sometimes cheery things you say in your post make me want to slaughter you.
*Wow did I show you that fanvid or did you find it on your own? I know I showed it to Hob but were you in that chat I couldn't say.

Okay that's all now.

Well this is probably a good enough post.

Day 26 - Your favorite SPN fanvid

Well I don't know if it is my favorite but this vid is SUPER BEAUTIFUL. Also I know that I like the vid a lot because its au which are still good to me but usually not my favorite also this is not at all what I envision for this song when I listen to it. Also the first time I watched it I cried.


No comments:

Post a Comment