Wednesday, January 4, 2012

the only lie in this relationship

heyyy gs just makin a quick little postie!
well i dont have time for the argument sorry
what i do have time for is telling about my day!
today i had two grilled cheeses! i also walked two dogs. and i wrote about two lines of my fic! that was my day!

time for a game!

Day 3 - Your least favorite season

my least fave season is season 6. i just wanna puke all over it. all the other seasons are pretty good but this one i hate. it has about three good eps. hmm let me think. the cowboy one, the vampire!dean one. and like a virgin. oh and mommy dearest is pretty good. oh and the meta one. but thats all. the worst ep is the man who would be a meatball head
i just hate that man

what a bummer this post is.

No comments:

Post a Comment