Sunday, January 15, 2012

in my time of cats

hjkgfdf
dflhkdf
hdfhkfdhkldfjhdf
hdfklhdfljhfdh
dfhjkdfhjldfhjdf

Just normal stuff.

Okay I just want to say that I don't have a weird obsession with feet, I just like Sam and Dean's feet because they are these little guys with feet. Okay Sam and Dean's feet are the only feet that I like.

Okay.

You know Hob that was a nice picspam but you forgot one of the most important things that Sam and Dean do with their hands and that is get blood on them.

Okay this will mostly just be about when have blood on their hands. Not like when their hands get cut or anything like that.

Because when they have other people's blood on their hands that is the best.




When Sam has blood on his hands he sometimes likes to stare at them dramatically.

But sometimes Sam deliberately puts blood on his hands.

No Sam don't touch that. That is dirty.


And then sometimes he licks it off.

Stop touching the blood, Sam.

Sometimes he just thinks about licking it off.

One time there wasn't blood on his hands but there were gloves on his hands and there was blood on the gloves. It was Dean's blood.

Okay this might be his own blood but this is so beautiful.



Okay I need some more Dean. I guess he doesn't have that much blood on his hands ever or maybe I just can't find it.

Look these are Dean's hands! Remember this time and Sam was like "You have blood on your hands! Let me take care of you." And Dean was like "Its not my blood." And Sam was like "Oh."

If you look carefully you can see his hand and some blood on it.

Finger painting! With blood!

Ahaha that was fun. Well that will be all. I'm kind of tired but I don't feel like sleeping. Oh yeah I should mention that its 4:00 in the morning. I wonder if I will delete this when I'm more awake.

Okay this is future!Para now. JJ it is normal Para and that was past!Para. Time travel is so confusing!

Wow I wish I could time travel to get me out of this hiatus. Bleh.

I'm super excited not for the next ep but for some spoilers that I accidentally read to become real. Also I need episode 17 in me right now even though Misha comes back in that ep. Wait, which is the ep that Bobby comes back in or does no one know that?

Well.

Um it seems like all I ever post about is Supernatural. That is pretty fine to me but one day I should try to talk about other subjects maybe. Or not. Idk.

What else was I going to say in this post?

Who knows? Okay I will just play the game.

Gob you are a fool you did the wrong day.

Day 15 - A scene that makes you angry

Um Hob what is a scene that makes you angry that I wouldn't agree with? Please just say.

Okay well what is a scene? I already talked about that one with Adam...

Well there are a lot of scenes where Cass makes me angry. And Bobby. And Dean too actually. Which one shall I choose?

Well I'll talk about one with Cass. Okay well in that stinky ep when he's talking to Dean and Dean says he's like a brother that makes me so angry because the word brother is this special thing and being Dean's brother means you are really special to him and I just don't think Dean cares that much about Cass or that Cass cares that much about Dean. Okay obviously he meant like a brother like how normal people feel about their brothers. Or at least that's what I like to think. Like usually I want to puke on my brother so that is probably what he meant.

Wow I guess it was Dean saying the stuff that makes me angry in that scene but all my anger goes towards Cass anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment