Sunday, January 1, 2012

crazy day

Hey gs!!!!!! This is my first real post of 2012 although it is actually my third post of today but dwai.

Okay the argument.

I submit to you... Shadow.

Okay I originally skipped over this ep because I was looking at caps and there didn't appear to be any crying going on but I watched this ep few days ago and it turns out there is crying but it difficult to capture in a screencap so there you go.

So just so we're clear Sam is still winning this.

Alright I want to do that thing where I look at what I said about me and see what has changed. I suspect a lot but we will see.

Okay this is what I said last year...

i still like most of those things except i'm not so crazy about lost anymore.

also here are some other things that i like: merlin, supernatural, star trek, fic

mostly fic.


Well. This is not really accurate because a lot of the things I said I still like I'm not that crazy about anymore. Also I don't care that much about Merlin or Star Trek although they are still good to me. Mostly I just wouldn't place them in the same category as Supernatural and fic. Those two are still my favorites.

Well that was boring.

Wow I keep being distracted by that nice pic I placed up there. That is very nice. Those scratches on his face are very aesthetically pleasing. Also just his face in general.

Okay what can I say? I love cats.

Welp Gob didn't post today so it looks like he will be posting twice a day for the whole year. Sucks to be him!

Okay well I will play the game now.

Day 1 - Favorite Character
My favorite character is Sam Winchester. He is this guy who cries more than Dean and dies more than Dean and has to be saved more often by Dean than the other way around! He is also the little spoon! He is the most beautiful man ever!!!!!


Look at that sad little guy! I can't wait for the next ep!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment