Monday, January 23, 2012

garfield

wow this has been like the best monday i've had in quite awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here are the reasons why it has been a pretty good monday:

-my web page design/photoshop class was really easy today
-my classical literature class was really easy today and didn't put me to sleep since we could work on the assignment as a group
-my student worker class was non-stressful since i didn't have to worry about finishing uncompleted homework
-my ap environmental science class was a huge relief because i forgot my powerpoint to present my project on my usb drive at home but we didn't get to me so no one even knew i didn't have it with me.
-my band class was fun because we worked on my favorite piece we're doing right now
-my 6 weeks report grade was wayyyyyyyyyyy better than i thought it would be (all A's and one B+)
-my after school activities are non-existent today
-my homework is also non-existent today
-my stomach is being delighted by this delicious ice cream right now
-my ears are being pleased by this great music right now

ok at the end there i was just trying to think of things to make that list really long because today is just that great of a day!!


haha what is not normal about this picture i made in photoshop today during my class???

 if you really don't know then scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 i think i probably could have done a better job of it but i just made it really quick because it was for an assignment about the clone stamp thing we're learning about in my class.  it still turned out pretty good.  it fooled my mom and cm.  apparently in the newer photoshop it's like way easier to cut people out and put the backround back but we only have cs2 at my school. D:

my dad is going to install the newest photoshop on here soon though!!! 

haha here is a southwest airlines commerical that features the naked man from how i met your mother in it:
here is a great how i met your mother sporcle quiz:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-868Ghp1GrvY/Txzt4OJYNwI/AAAAAAAAQh8/TbBbK3rucb0/s1600/falseadvertising.jpg

here is a cat reading a book:



Day 23 - The character that is most like you

hmmmmm who am i most like...

i would say sam because like we both have an older brother about the same age apart.  we both have long hair and the relationship sam has with dean sometimes reminds me of the relation ship i have with seth kinda.  but not like in the wincest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment