Tuesday, January 17, 2012

children shouldn't play with dead cats

HEY GS!!!!!

Just so you know, Hob's last post was the 500th post. Also we have 50 posts so far this month. Haha this is going to be one crazy year.

Okay I'm going to start by looking through old posts and finding things to respond to.

*Why is Dean's mugshot on there though? His mugshot looks stupid so idgi really.
*Oh man remember that vid where Sam does that? (marches into hell to save Dean) Why isn't that real!?!?!? Also remember how that was really going to happen!?!?!? Why didn't it!?!?!? Actually I think it was because of the writer's strike. But why did those darn writers have to strike!?!? Well I'll just blame Cass.
*...what's not great about having other people's blood on their hands? Well actually idc when its on Dean's hands I just included those few times because I thought it would please you. But I guess I was wasting my time. Ho hum. Oh well.
*Man that was a really sad fic. Although I liked the other one better because that one had too much hurt!Dean and not enough hurt!Sam. Haha.

Okay that is enough of that.

Today I told Noah I wanted to marry Lucifer and he was like "THAT'S IT!" and then left. IDGI!!!!

But good news gs I get to stay home tomorrow!!! That will be great!!!! Now I can stay up later and sleep later and I'll probably get a ton more work done than I would at school!!!

Sometimes a cat is a statue and sometimes she is not.






Bleh I keep reading spoilers accidentally and most of them make me want to puke except for this one thing that is making me super excited but still.

Okay now the second half of season 2 for the argument.

Houses of the Holy:

Born Under a Bad Sign:

Heart:

What is and What Should Never Be:

All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2:



Day 17 - Your favorite SPN friendship

My favorite friendship in Supernatural is Sam and Dean's friendship. It's so beautiful to me how they are brothers and also they are best friends.

Also they don't have other friends really. And I don't see how my favorite Supernatural friendship could not involve either Sam or Dean. So this is really the only option.


No comments:

Post a Comment