Saturday, January 21, 2012

cat blues

HEY GSSSSSSSSSSSSS


So I'm working on a picspam but its not done yet. I guess it will have to be in my next post.


This day was so boring though. Actually this life is so boring. I need a new Supernatural ep in my life to make it more spicy.


Let's watch an ep tonight though. Not a new one. Obviously. Because we can't.


Cats are cool!!!!!


I have a ton of homework to do tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!



Hey g I kept forgetting about this but you missed a really great time that Dean receives medical attention! And its even from his bro!!!



Haha

Oh man what else is there to say in this post?

Okay well maybe now there are things to respond to.

*Wow Gob I didn't know you even knew how to use photoshop...
*That's from this vid.
*Hey that is a nice pic Hob I just forgot what is was. But yeah that is nice I love that line too.

Oh I guess that is all.

Oh Hob just posted so maybe there will be more things to say.

*That is a nice pic too.
*I love little kitties!
*I wish I had that heater because I am so cold.
*Supernatural season 4 is not a great book though. Well it would be if it were a book but its not.

Ho hum what else can go in this post to spice it up?

Well actually I did make a quick picspam of Sam and Dean with blood that is not their own on their faces. Do you want to see it or

Well okay I guess.















Nice!

I'd like to say that is the last blood themed picspam that I will make but I would be lying.

Wow this person has such glug fave eps.

Sometimes you'll be listening to a song and it will be making you miss Supernatural too much so you have to change it. Wait that is me. Omg what is wrong with me its only been like a week since the last ep!!!!!!!!!!

Blehhhhhhhhhhh. I just puked. JJ.

When will Gob post? He only has 20 mins to do so am I right?

Sometimes I feel like I could be a done with a post but then I wait until everyone else has posted first to actually post it.

And sometimes while I'm waiting I add pointless stuff to my post.

Dogs.

BLEH SO BORED.

Okay let's play a game called pick a random song and relate it to Supernatural.

Sounds fun lets see what itunes chooses for us.

Hahahahahaha ahahaha icqcml

Okay, "Build Me Up Buttercup" by The Foundations.

Ahahaha funny day.

Okay well this song is obviously about Wincest. Maybe like mid-season 5? Like its really reminding me of "99 Problems"/"Point Of No Return" but that could just be because I just watched those eps.

Why do you build me up
Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down
And mess me around
And then worst of all
You never call, baby
When you say you will
But I love you still

Okay well this is obviously Sam to Dean in "Point Of No Return" after Dean like abandoned him and tried to say yes to Michael and Sam still has faith in him and is bringing him with them to get Adam back.

DEAN: I don’t get it. Sam, why are you doing this?
SAM: Because… you’re still my big brother.

I need you
More than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start

Okay this is definitely Sam to Dean in "99 Problems."

SAM: I got one thing, one thing, keeping me going. You think you’re the only one white-knuckling it here, Dean? I can’t count on anyone else. I can’t do this alone.

So build me up
Buttercup, don't break my heart

Well this could be also Sam to Dean like hoping Dean won't let him down. Okay I guess this whole song is Sam's pov.

"I'll be over at ten", you told me time and again
But you're late, I wait around and then
I went to the door, I can't take any more
It's not you, you let me down again


Okay this is like that part in 99 probs when Dean is like I'm just gonna get something from the car or whatever and then he leaves and Sam is like noooooooooooooo

Hey, hey, hey!
Baby, baby, try to find
Hey, hey, hey!
A little time and I'll make you mine
Hey, hey, hey!
I'll be home
I'll be beside the phone waiting for you


I guess this is just Sam knowing Dean won't let him down in the end.

SAM: When push shoves, you’ll make the right call.

You were my toy but I could be the boy you adore
If you'd just let me know
Although you're untrue, I'm attracted to you all the more
Why do I need you so

Well okay this part is pretty worthless. But it could be like that part in point of no return where Dean's like we can't be together and Sam's like why. Or it could just be more of the same stuff where Sam just needs Dean in him.

Well that worked out pretty nicely for the two most recent episodes I have watched considering I just used shuffle to pick a random song.

Well Gob has posted now so I will post this.

After the game of course.

Day 21 - Your favorite character entrance

Well my Sam and Dean are pretty much have the same entrance and it is a kiss so how could that not be my favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment