Monday, January 23, 2012

catshifter

Hey gs

I'm kind of in a bad mood for no good reason. Well it could be actually because its Monday and this week is seeming like it will be so long and there is so far to go until Supernatural and it seems like it will never get here and I've been so tired all day. And this chair is super uncomfortable.

Okay since Gob made a list of why today was a good day here is my list of why today was a bad day:
*I was super hungry this morning when I woke up but I didn't get to eat breakfast because I had to shovel the driveway and Noah wouldn't help because he said he felt sick and then magically didn't feel sick the rest of the day.
*It took over an hour to get to school and I was super late and missed advisory.
*Math class was super annoying and this new project we're doing is really going to suck.
*History class was super boring and I was pretty much falling asleep through the whole thing.
*I didn't do any work on this one big project due Wednesday so I'm going to have to do it all tomorrow.
*Someone stole my juice out of the refrigerator at school again.
*There are a ton of annoying people in my new first elective.
*Dinner was so glug because I could not find anything to eat.
*Pretty much everything sucks. I hate life.

This hiatus sucks too.

This is a bummer of a post.

Nothing could spice it up though.

We are doomed.

Wow Gob you wish you could be as awesome as Sam.

Day 23 - The character that is most like you

This guy.


Why?

*We both love Sam Winchester.
*We both ship Wincest.
*We are both kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment