Wednesday, January 18, 2012

cats said

HEY GS

Well I guess this is a picspam of times Sam receives medical attention even though its pretty worthless.

Well first the times Dean uses his first aid skill on Sammy. There are not as many of them as you would like there to be maybe.

But there is this great time:


This is Sam holding a can to his head so let's pretend Dean gave it to him and was like "here, sorry for punching you."

This is Dean giving his bro some pills or something for his Wall.

This is Dean wrapping Sam's slit wrists in some cloth even though I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that.

This is Dean Smith giving Sam Wesson something for his wounds I guess.

This is Dean being like "How many fingers am I holding up?" so that sort of counts.

Bum bum bum that's all I could find.

Well sometimes Sam received medical attention from ~ professionals~ and that is not as good to me but still good I guess.
Thumbs up, Sam!

I'm assuming he went to a hospital or something for his broken hand and look, evidence:

This a person doing something to Sam after he was hit on the head in case you wondered what is going on back there.


This is Sam getting his blood tested so that counts, right?





Sam is stupid because sometimes he likes to just handle his medical problems by myself. Actually this is still good to me, but its good to me in a different way because what kind of badass sews up his own skin?




This kitsune is not a ~ professional ~ nor is she his brother or himself. You can tell Sam feels uncomfortable.


Nice!

Alright gs what is up?

I'm bored.

Wuh oh we got another picspam coming up! This one is better though.

It is a picspam of times that Sam has blood in his mouth.

Look at that blood in that tiny baby mouth! So cute!

Uh oh!

Nice! Sometimes Sam likes to put blood in his mouth!




Well and also sometimes people like to force it in there.

Oh no!

Cute!

Oh my.

Just two little guys with blood in their mouths.

Mmm tasty.

Oh man look at this cute little psychopath!

Aww fun times.

Oh sweet jesus what was I going to do after I finished this I don't remember. Oh yeah I remember.

Today I didn't go to school! It was great!

Bleh still two more days of school this week though. How can this week feel so long when I have only been to school one day so far and its a short week?

Hey gs can you still make those cookies because I need them in me like whoa.

Okay gotta do season 3 for the argument.

Fresh Blood:

A Very Supernatural Christmas:

Mystery Spot:

No Rest For The Wicked:


Alright I KNOW there are some that I missed but too lazy.


Day 18 - Your favorite SPN romance

Welp my favorite romance in Supernatural is also Sam and Dean so.

No comments:

Post a Comment