Monday, January 30, 2012

what cats are and what cats should never be

Hey gs.

Bleh today was a pretty bad day. Wait let's evaluate our prediction first.

EXPECTATIONS: Really glug but better than the last Monday (yesterday)

REALITY: Wait I don't remember how last Monday went goddammit why did I phrase all of these like that? Okay let me look over last Monday's post... Oh yeah wow that was a super bad day. Okay I guess that was accurate I mean a lot of things sucked today but overall it wasn't THAT bad. I guess.

Gob- or I guess this should be directed at Hob. But isn't that the necklace that you have? The salt one?

That's so awesome about Netflix now I can be even more lazy because I have a bunch of the eps on my computer in addition to having them on dvds but sometimes I am too darn lazy to go into my files and find the right one and open up the player and stuff. Also and unfortunate thing has occurred where both Hob and I don't have a working copy of one of the season 4 discs so now we can watch those together on the tv.

Okay so for the game, I've been working on a list of new Supernatural related questions. I have about 20... Unless you gs want to play another game then we can use those for our new game but I need more questions so it would be helpful if you gs each contributed a few questions. If you each thought up like 5 each we would be golden. Try to make them interesting... I'll try to post the new list or whatever the game is tomorrow.

Hob- before we get to 550, you have a draft that I think is a copy of something you posted but you might want to check that out. It's about to go onto the next page when you go into edit posts.

I don't think we really decided this for this year but if you're unable to post I think you should have to find someone else-- not the other people on the blog but a guest blogger, to fill in for you. I think that's what we did a previous year once or twice when Gob was gone somewhere and CM filled in for him.

Hob- I have to be mean to Gob sometimes to make him a stronger person. The pain that he feels is the man leaving his body. He's just becoming more feminine and more feminine.

So much text in this post! Crazy day!

I thought I didn't have anything to say.

Sometimes it just turns out that way.

Hooray!

Day 30 - Anything SPN related

Okay well I'm pretty much addicted to...well I don't know what you call them. Like meta-analysis essays? About Supernatural. And okay here are a couple of my favorites:

Character Motivation, Devil's Trap
Rock Stars, Hunters, and Addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment