Monday, January 16, 2012

everybody loves a cat

HEY GS!!!

Okay so you know how there's a new rule that every post needs to be as long as your foot? Well I'm here to demonstrate how easy that is.


All you have to do is put pictures in between everything you say.


It can be pictures of anything really.


Me, I like to put pictures of Sam Winchester.


You see, that is way longer than my foot already.


I guess I probably have the smallest feet though.


Well, that is fine.


Today I ate soup.


Also I did a lot of homework that was bleh.


Also I woke up at like 2 pm so that is going to suck for trying to sleep tonight.


Also I hate this hiatus.


I like this. It seems like Sam listening to my problems and being really sympathetic.


Okay you ruined it.


It's okay little guy.

Okay this has to stop because I made sort of a picspam to demonstrate the similarities between "Death Takes a Holiday" and "In My Time of Dying."

Well. In both of these episodes Dean or Sam and Dean are ghosties.



And use ghostie powers.



And there is this g that I hate.



And someone tells Sam or Dean a secret right before they die.




Resulting in a confused Winchester.



Oh, also that same person tells Sam to get them a drink before they die.



Yeah.

Okay now the first half of season 2 for the argument:

In My Time Of Dying:


Everybody Loves A Clown:


Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things:

Croatoan:

Playthings:


Day 16 - An episode that scared you

There are two episodes that scare me the most. "Bugs", because bugs are real critters of this earth. And Home, because we have a garbage disposal in our home and ever since I watched that episode I have been sure that if I stick my hand down there it will turn on. That could actually happen to you. Also bugs could strike at any moment. These are real dangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment