Saturday, January 7, 2012

catcrow

Howdy gs.

Today I was in a play. It went better than expected but it was still pretty terrible.

Wow I'm super unexcited for the next ep of Supernatural, especially since I saw a spoiler that makes me want to puke.

I pretty much thought Dean just drank his beer but whatever if it has something to do with time being messed up or whatever then cool. I guess Dean's supposed to tango with the god of time or something so likely all this time stuff will only affect Dean and that makes me want to puke too.

If anyone knows any spoilers that will not make me want to puke I would like to hear them.

I'm kind of in a bad mood right now.

I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow. I will likely have to spend the whole day working on it.

I didn't say Dean was being a hypocrite about the college thing. I meant that if I were Sam I would feel really bad about that and I would wish that Dean had been like that before.

Day 6 - Your least favorite episode

My least favorite episode is the man who would be stinky and this doesn't even need to be discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment