Friday, January 20, 2012

the usual cats

HEY GS!!!

What is UP!?!?!?

Today was the last day of the first semester for me!!! Also I got my math test back and I did really well on it so that's goos. Also Abs and I are in the same first elective next semester.


Bleh I wish we could have a break in between semester though instead of just a weekend and then jumping right into the next semester.


Today felt really glug without a new Supernatural. It already seems like such a long time since the last ep and there are still two week to go.


Is it just me or are cats really great!?!?!?

Okay let's find things to respond to!

Actually nvm you gs are boring.

JJ but I can't find anything so.

Well this will just be a boring post.

Day 20 - Your favorite recap

Uuuuum I guess the one in Salvation because I remember thinking it was so great when I watched it and I don't think any of the ones following have been as good. I like how the clips sort of match the lyrics idk. What is this question really? Who has a favorite recap?

No comments:

Post a Comment