Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the cats

Hey gs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow it is only Tuesday. This week seems to be going so slow blehhhh.

This day has been really glug. I pretty much did nothing because I didn't feel like doing anything. Like I had a lot of work time but I didn't really use any of it to do work. I just tried to get everyone to talk about Supernatural with me. Like me and my friend were having a huge argument about Wincest and then a lot of people got involved. And this one person didn't think slash exists so we had to go around the school and ask a bunch of girls whether they would be interested in seeing some guy on guy action. It was pretty hilarious but unfortunately we could not find anyone who said yes.

I had a dream that I stole a car and then I was speeding in the car and got pulled over and then I shot the cop and killed him and then left the car in a ditch and then blamed the whole thing on Misha Collins.

Wow tomorrow is only Wednesday. Have I mentioned that this week seems to be going really slow?

Hey Gob don't make up any more of your own questions. Well you can make them up but don't answer them yet. Because its come to my attention that most of these questions that we are doing are pretty boring and have obvious answers so I've started making a list of interesting questions that we can use for our next game and if you want you can help me with that.

Hob that sounds good I will also do the season 1 times tomorrow.

hahahahahahah that pic omg. Hell looks like a lemon! At first I thought Sam was a guy with a lemon head and I was like where's Sam but now I see. hahahaha that pic.

Okay the game.

Day 10 - Your favorite Sam death scene

So many to choose from! But yeah by favorite is also "Swan Song." That is the best scene ever really. Well its the saddest scene ever. I remember it was the first time I ever cried while watching Supernatural. I have only seen it once though so that is crazy. Well actually I barely even saw it the one time I watched it because my tears. hahaha well actually I have seen it in a lot of vids and gifs so I know how it goes down but really that is not the same thing you know. Okay that scene is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment