Saturday, June 23, 2012

early post

Hey gs.

I'm posting right now because tonight I'm going to a concert in Indianapolis and I probably won't be home before midnight.

Wow our 1000th post is coming up really soon! We should plan something awesome for it!!! Maybe we could so like a big collaborative post and do something look back at our previous 999 posts and how the blog has changed.

Oh yeah and that reminds me, mid-July I will be in Hawaii for a robotics tournament and I may or may not be able to post while I'm there. If I need someone to cover for me will I need to find someone else besides Noah because he already posts on the blog now? And also I will be gone in august at the beach and I may or may not be able to post then too.

Oh and Hob, Ned is my favorite character.

Well I am leaving in just a little bit so that is all.

 cya later gs.

No comments:

Post a Comment