Wednesday, June 27, 2012

the arrows... they have names

Hey! I'm writing this like 3 hours after posting my last post.

I'm organizing my home library.











Yeah... I'm a nerd.
http://www.librarything.com/

Also I just found out that Skyrim: Dawnguard is coming out in one month from tomorrow!!!!

YES!!!

Also when i'm shooting by bow...













That's my bow ^

I'm always afraid my arrows might break the window of the next house. And today I lost an arrow.
I have no idea where it went. ARGHHGH
I LOST HULK!
HAHAH I guess I forgot to mention that my arrows (I have 5) have names.

This is Captain America















And Thor





















And The Enterprise















And Mr. Happy















I can't show you Hulk, because I don't know where it is...
I'll keep you updated on Hulk...

I'd like you to note that I don't have an arrow named Hawkeye, and that is for one reason and one reason only
THAT WOULD BE CHEATING!
I have extensive theoretical proof that an arrow named Hawkeye would probably maybe NEVER MISS.
AND THAT WOULD BE CHEATING.

Also on a related note, my bow is ACTUALLY NAMED Lil' Siox.
*ARGHHH* WHY

-***

I very much want this T-Shirt:

Hee hee hee

I should play some more Skyrim!...

(Launches Tekkit)

That (^) has been my life lately...

This Part is Important


I feel like we need challenges, you know Brotherhood 2 style, like not so our audience of -6 can enjoy them, but just so I can do more stuff!

I like to do stuff...

I would appreciate it if you responded in your next post...

I Hope you read that part up there ^


I like the really old Brotherhood 2.0 videos


Latter 


Bleh, it's too hot outside.

Das goo






No comments:

Post a Comment