Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm So Excited!

Hey g's!

hey gob, why doesn't CM do his server anymore? I miss that...

Anyway, i've been on this one server a while. It's called solaria. Here is a town I build with my friend Grace.












That;s my town.
The texture pack is Xaiwalker
The server is 64.31.36.39

I don't even know why I did that. No one here plays Minecraft!

I want to play more Skyrim.

Also who will post when we're in Main?

I need this post to become better...
I'm excited for Dawnguard!

OH!  A LIST OF THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR!

1. Skyrim: Dawnguard
An upcoming expansion for Skyrim

2. Assassin's Creed 3!
YEAH!

3. Doctor Who Series 7
I heard Jack and the Master are coming back

4. Star Trek XII
WHEN! I DEMAND ANSWERS

5. Main
Why? I have good books!

q-_-p

No comments:

Post a Comment