Wednesday, June 27, 2012

puffy apple

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gs

here's para!

hello. i am a goaat. i live on the mountains. the mountains are home to my friends: the sheep. one day my sheep friend died. i'll be right back! whoo whooooo! ummmmmmm where was i? oh yeah my sheep friend was named gertrude. he died of cancer. but he went to heaven. and sent the message to heaven. whaaaat? i dont remember what i was happening. what was the last thing i said? oh he sent me um what? he sent me a message from heaven. the message was in a code. i went to the library to find out about different kinds of codes. the librarian told me about some kinds of codes that egyptians used. i went to egypt and made friends with a snake. the snake became my lover. he helped me fight a mummy. but the mummy got the better of us. and my snake friend died in my arms. when my friend died, i felt pretty sad. i jumped off a cliff and went to hell. the end


thanks para!


vc
vv
dvxv
df
sf

sfv
f
vf
fd
f
fd
f
f
fd
fvfv
fvfvbvvb

vv

No comments:

Post a Comment