Saturday, June 30, 2012

immediately

Hey gs!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I didn't realize that Abby would end up sleeping over so I thought that I would have time to do so after she left but as she didn't leave until today, I completely forgot about it.

Bleh I'm trying to work on the new game but its so hard and I wish someone would help me!

Wow I read the saddest fic today. I was like crying through the whole thing and the whole thing was like 50k  so that was a lot of sadness. Wow what was that fic even.

Okay so about the spoilers for season 8, I mean that's kind of to be expected because it wouldn't be a proper brothers-separated-by-death without a substitute girlfriend to take the other brother's place if you know what I mean. At least I think Dean is supposed to still be in purgatory at this point... And you just know it's not going to work out because she if she sleeps with Sam then she's dead.

Oh yes here is a vid that I made. Okay I know it may seem stupid to make a video with a song that is a parody about another thing that is not what the video is about... But when I was making it I was thinking about not like a tribute to one or the other, but more as a meta video that draws parallels between Danny Phantom and Star Wars. Even though I don't know much about Star Wars. It still works.

Well also this isn't the greatest video because I wasn't trying to make it impressive or anything and I had to use windows movie maker and I haven't really made a video in a long time.



Wow I am suddenly super hungry.

Bleh I need more jamz but too lazy.

In other news: HOW CAN TOMORROW BE JULY ALREADY!?!?!?!? THAT IS SO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Noah wanted me to make a quiz even though I made a quiz a couple of weeks ago and no one did it correctly... Okay well I guess I could make a more simple quiz for you idiots.

1. So, you and your little friends want to hunt ghosts?
2. Why didn't you run away while we settled our differences?
3. Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?
4. Always we will fight as how many?
5. What are you going?
6. Spoilers?
7. Will you be my friend???
8. Beware?
9. Why don't you say we do this the easy way where you don't use that and the other guy doesn't make a mess?
10. Superheroes in New York?

No comments:

Post a Comment