Tuesday, June 5, 2012

19

ahhh well i was about to post but i didn't realize we were still going to do some birthday stuff for me so now i have like no time to post but i will make a good post tonight and include my previous fanmix in that.

bobby fanmix:

Hunter - Bjork

If travel is searching
And home has been found

I'm not stopping

I'm going hunting
I'm the hunter
I'll bring back the goods
But I don't know when


Brothersport - Animal Collective 

Open up your, open up your
Open up your throat
And let the all of that time
All of that time, all of that time go

I know it sucks that daddy's gone

But try to think of what you want
You got to open up your
Open up your, open up your throat
Matt

Support your brother (sports brother)

Support your brother

You got to weigh what he said

To help you shape the way you play
You got to get rid of the mourning
Sort out the habits of your mind

Until fully grown

You got a real good shot
Won't help to hold inside
Keep it real, keep it real, shout out

Old Number Seven - The Devil Makes Three

I guess I grew up on an old dirt road
Pedal to the metal always did what I was told
Till I found out that my brand new clothes
Came second hand from the rich kids next door
When I grew up fast I guess I grew up mean
There's a thousand things inside my head I wish I ain't seen
And now i just wondered through a real bad dream
Feelin' like I'm coming apart at the seems

Thank you Jack Daniels Old Number Seven

Tennessee Whiskey got me drinking in heaven
Angels start to look good to me
They're gonna have to deport me to the firey deep



Old Man - Neil Young

Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.
Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.

Old man look at my life,

Twenty four
and there's so much more
Live alone in a paradise
That makes me think of two.



No comments:

Post a Comment