Wednesday, June 6, 2012

karl

heyyyyy gs

happy yesterday birthday gob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok here's a good ol avengers fanmix!!! this will be great cuz im gonna see the movie on sunday!!!! (or maybe saturday) so after i see it i will be able to love this great old thing

stronger - britney spears (hulk)

now i'm stronger than yesterday
now it's nothing but my way

nothing suits me like a suit - barney stinson (suiting up)

it's a truth you can't refute
nothing suits me like a suit

hero - skillet (that g who was so happy when an avenger saved her or soemthin)

i need a hero to save me now
i need a hero, save me now
i need a hero to save my life
a hero will save me just in time

so american - portugal the man (captain america)

man, oh man
think you're so american

evil urges - my mornings jacket (whoever the bad guy is)

evil urges, baby, they're part of the human way

b

o

o

p

!

No comments:

Post a Comment