Monday, June 4, 2012

paul 666

Hey gs!

I just got home from a party that I was at all day. Also I saw the Avengers and it was better than I expected... Darn it.
Unfortunately though because of this I haven't prepared anything for my fanmix or even decided what it will be and time is running out.

Okay its going to a be a lion fanmix.

Lions Roar - The Hush Sound
The lions roar and young men soar
The flames all scorch the circus floor

Lions in Cages - Wolf Gang
In the city where I'm from
Lions in cages just for fun

Be Prepared - The Lion King
But thick as you are, pay attention
My words are a matter of pride

Lions - The Features
Let's follow our hearts
Not even lions can tear us apart

Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
Weep little lion man
You're not as brave as you were at the start

Lions! - Lights
Lions make you brave
Giants give you faith

The Lion and the Wolf - Thrice
The lion's outside of your door
The wolf's in your bed

Young Lions - Constantines
Oh young lions
This is your kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment