Thursday, June 7, 2012

something paul

Hey gs!

I just got back from a party and so I don't have much time to post. Also Abby is here and she could get restless if I spend the full 20 minutes that I have posting. That would be bad news....

But Hob that Avengers fanmix you made is worthless because there are no songs about Thor and he is the best avenger!!!!

Here is my Danny Phantom fanmix!


I'm Just a Kid - Simple Plan
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid and I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone
And the world is having more fun than me tonight


Everyday Superhero - Smash Mouth
I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Trying to save the world
But never really sure



Misguided Ghosts - Paramore
Cause I'm just one of those ghosts
Traveling endlessly
Don't need no roads
In fact they follow me


Changes - 3 Doors Down
I try to hold this under control
They can't help me cause no one knows
Now I'm going through changes, changes
God I feel so frustrated lately



Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
I had nothing to say
And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me
And I let it all out to find
That I’m not the only person with these things in mind


Dancing With a Ghost - Valencia
Have you skipped through broken records of your past and future self
Desperate to find exactly how it was you fell
Cause when you fell, you fell hard
From dancing with a ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment