Wednesday, June 20, 2012

orange fettucini

Here is a Thor fanmix!

You And Whose Army - Radiohead
Come on, come on
You and whose army?
You and your cronies
Come on, come on
Holy Roman empire
Come on if you think
Come on if you think
You can take us on

Enough Thunder - James Blake
Maybe there's enough thunder
Tell me are you with me?
Cause none of us are telling the truth
Tell me are you with me?


Lost - Coldplay



I just got lost
Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause a long may come
A bigger one

Animal - Against Me!

I was dreaming of your love.
I was lost in your arms embrace.
Our bodies coiled together.
Oh, this ultimate betrayal.
The heart will not resign.
What could be said what could be done?
I hold out hope for your reciprocation.

Like an Animal,
these thoughts have gone beyond my control.
For pleasure, 
maybe just amusement.
 
Someday - The Strokes
 
In many ways I'll miss the good old days
Someday
Someday.
It hurts to say but I want you to stay

Sometimes
Sometimes
When we was young, oh man did we have fun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment