Monday, June 11, 2012

everybody loves a paul

Hey gs!

Okay here is my first Avengers fanmix, although its actually not an Avengers fanmix! It's really a fanmix for the movies Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor. Sorry about that.

By the way, its made of nearly exclusively Disney songs, in case you couldn't notice that.

WARNING: contains spoilers for Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.




Perfect World - The Emperor's New Groove (Iron Man)

Voice-over: Tony Stark. Visionary. Genius. American patriot.


He's the hippest cat in creation
He's the alpha, the omega, a to z
And this perfect world will spin
Around his every little whim

I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan (Captain America)


Col. Phillips: He will be the first in a new breed of super-soldier. We are going to win this war because we have the best men.


You can bet before we're through 
Mister, I'll make a man out of you


I Just Can't Wait to be King - Lion King (Thor)

Thor: When I'm king, I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all!

I'm gonna be a mighty king
So enemies beware

You Can Fly! - Peter Pan (Iron Man)


Tony: Yeah, I can fly.


You can fly! You can fly!
Soon you'll zoom all around the room


Be Prepared - Lion King (Thor)


Loki: I will conceal you and a handfold of your soldiers, lead you into Odin's chambers... and you can slay him where he lies.

Hyenas: We'll be prepared! ...For what? 
Scar: For the death of the king. 
Hyenas: Why? Is he sick?
Scar: No, fool-- we're going to kill him. And Simba too.
 

Zero to Hero - Hercules (Captain America)


Peggy: How do you feel?
Steve: Taller.

He was a nothin' 
A zero, zero 
Now he's a honcho 
He's a hero


Prince Ali (Reprise) - Aladdin (Thor)


Odin: Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you are unworthy... of the love of those you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before me, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!


His personality flaws 
Give me adequate cause 
To send him packing on a one-way trip 
So his prospects take a terminal dip 
His assets frozen, the venue chosen 
Is the ends of the earth - whoopee! 
So long, ex-Prince Ali!

[Bonus non-Disney] The Plagues - Prince of Egypt (Thor)

Thor: Brother, however I have wronged you, whatever I have done that has led you to do this, I am truly sorry. But these people are innocent, taking their lives will gain you nothing.

You who I called brother 
Why must you call down another blow? 
Let my people go





Well, that's the thing! I hoped you liked that because I worked really hard on it.

Hmm well I could say that I watched Iron Man and I still hate the guy but as a movie it had an okay feel to it. At least it had a better feel to it than Captain America because that did not have the greatest feel to it.

I guess Gob is coming back today so welcome back, Gob!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment