Thursday, June 14, 2012

weird fonts

ok i'm going to go ahead and post now because i realized i won't have too much time when i get back to the dorm today.

now i will look up the top 40 songs on the radio for ideas of songs i hate!

A Dean Fanmix Using Songs I Hate


Dean Confesses His Love To Sam In The Most Manly Way Possible


Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa


I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember,
The people we used to be...
It's even harder to picture,
That you're not here next to me.

You say it's too late to make it,
But is it too late to try?
And in our time that you wasted
All of our bridges burned down



What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction



Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know 
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I could see
you'd understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know 
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful!





Die In Your Arms - Justin Bieber


If I could just die in your arms
I wouln't mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right


Where Have You Been - Rihanna


Where have you been
Cause I never see you out
Are you hiding from me, yeah?
Somewhere in the crowd

What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson




What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

i'll fix the fonts and stuff later....not time right now


No comments:

Post a Comment