Monday, June 11, 2012

the legend of the missing man

Posting nice and early so I an do a really good fanmix in this ol' post!
I have something awesome planned for later in the post! AWWW YEAH BOI!
I'll start on the fan mix now!


Cover Art


Add caption -  or I could just leave the "Add Caption" text!

I'm going to leave a note by each song directing you to whom I chose it for.

Songs

Born in the U.S.A - Captain America


Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a riffle in my hand
Sent me of to a foreign land

Lions - All Avengers

Alright now let's stick together
Let's follow our heats
Not even lions, can tear us apart

Spaceman - Thor


And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they're calling me by my name
And the zipping white light beams
Disregards the bombs and satellites


They Might Be Giants - Hulk


They might be giants
They Might be Fake
They might be lies


Brand New Day - Loki (@Thor)



All the times that you beat me unconscious I'll forgive
All the crimes Incomplete, listen honestly I'll live
Mr. Cool, Mr. Right, Mr. Knowitall is through
Now my future's so bright and I owe it all to you Who showed me the light


* SURPRISE TERRARIA  BREAK*


Time is Running Out - Hawkeye (@Loki)



I wanna break this spell
that you've created
you're something beautiful
a contradiction
I wanna play the game


Wonderboy - Thor



High above the mucky-muck, castle made of clouds,
There sits Wonderboy, sitting oh so proudly.
Not much to say when you're high above the mucky-muck.


Ready to Fall - Iron Man


Wings won't take me
Heights won't phase me


Take me Out - Hawkeye/Blackwidow



So if you're lonely
You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a cross-hair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken
shattered, I lie


Holding out for a Hero - Captain America



I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight


---------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay, that was fun!


Ah, I hate when I have a hunger in me around 4:00, because It's just after the time-to-have-a-snack time and just before the don't-wanna-spoil-dinner-that-might-be-steak time.


So what do you do?


HAVE A SNACK IN MINECRAFT!















































 Notice the bee.

Yum.

Now I feel the need to take pics....

PARA WHERE IS MY MEMORY CARD??? (brb)
Okay, I'm back, I took some photos, and now I'll post em!























^The sticks... I was searching for a hobbit stick





No comments:

Post a Comment