Sunday, June 24, 2012

the magnificent paul

Hey gs!

Bleh what is there to say really.

Well I wish I had a fanmix but Gob hasn't answered my q and I just could not get inspired to make one about a book so.

Bleh I have to get up super early tomorrow. Yucky baby!

Darkness descends! Oh well.

Bleh Noah is annoying. Let's kill him!

KILL THE BEAST!

KILL THE BEAST!

KILL THE BEAST!

KILL THE BEAST!

KILL THE BEAST!

KILL THE BEAST!

KILL THE BEAST!

There's nothing to say! If only it weren't summer because what is there even to talk about in the summer? Like there's just these boring days where nothing happens and you don't really have to do anything but also you don't have any shows to talk about either. Bleh.

Make it be not summer and I will do some better blog posts.

Edit: oops I forgot to put in what the next fanmix will be but I will just do that now. Okay it will be a fanmix with your top 50 most recently acquired songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment