Wednesday, June 20, 2012

paul babylon

Hey gs!

Well here is my fanmix for The Fall of Asgard because it's the most awesome episode of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!!! There is one Thor/Loki song in this but I'm not really sorry for that.



I.

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back - My Chemical Romance
I'll tell you all how the story ends
Where the good guys die and the bad guys win
This ain't about all the friends you made

II.  SVARTAFLAR - BLACK PANTHER


Another World - Poe
This must be the end of the world
This might be Heaven or Hell
Or it may just be another world

III. NIFLHEIM - CAPTAIN AMERICA


I Died So I Could Haunt You - Stars
Thousands of ghosts in the daylight
Walking through my hometown square
Thousands of faces you touched once
Thousands you lost in the fright


Welcome Home - Radical Face
All the nightmares escaped my head
Bar the doors, please don't let them in

IV. NIDAVELLIR - IRON MAN


Modern Man - Arcade Fire
I'm a modern man
And the people behind me
They can't understand

V. JOTUNHEIM - ANT MAN AND WASP


I Don't Believe You - The Thermals
Say you're wasting your days
I don't believe you
Say you're going far away
Say you're leaving in a day
I don't believe you

VI. ALFHEIM - HAWKEYE 

7 Days to the Wolves - Nightwish
Seven days to the wolves
Where will we be when they come?
Seven days to the poison
And a place in Heaven
Time drawing near us


The Battle of Evermore - Led Zeppelin
Ride on
Sing as you raise your bow
Shoot straighter than before

VII. VANAHEIM - HULK


Warrior - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Man, they like me
Cause I'm a warrior, a warrior
Stand on my feet

VIII. ASGARD - THOR


King Rat - Modest Mouse
I went down like a rag doll rat of a child
Well King rat has me on his list again


Welcome Home -Coheed and Cambra
You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors

But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

The End Complete I: The Fall of House Atlantic
No, no, no, no, no, no, no



No comments:

Post a Comment