Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Post of the Night

Posting now, I guess.

I don't really want to post tonight but I have to, so what ever.
I have been playing Skyrim alot, being a Mage is really fun.

Also I just watched, basically all of Taylor Mali's poems.

They're awesome. My favorite is "The The Impotence of Proofreading"

Fanmix time:

Rock Around the Clock

One, Two, Three O'clock, Four O'clock rock,
Five, Six, Seven O'clock, Eight O'clock rock.
Nine, Ten, Eleven O'clock, Twelve O'clock rock,
We're gonna rock around the clock tonight.

Hey Soul Sister


We are Family (even do you fatter dan me)


Funkytown


I Heard it Through the Grapevine


That was a great fan mix! I put a lot of effort in!

(drawing  cover)






























Okay that was crap





No comments:

Post a Comment